Corrado Soprano, Sr. is the oldest ancestor
mentioned, and the last known ancestor in the
Soprano Family Tree.
* Played by: Unseen character * Referenced in: "Whoever Did This", "Remember When"
Corrado was Tony Soprano's paternal grandfather and Junior Soprano's father (see family tree). He emigrated to America from Avellino, Italy in 1910 and worked as a stonemason.
He helped to build a church in Tony's old neighborhood, to which Tony occasionally brings his children, so that he can tell them about their heritage. Tony also recalls that when he was 13 his grandfather would let him play around on his construction sites, even allowing him to drive heavy machinery. Junior told a story about his old man smacking him in the mouth as a boy for refusing payment from a wealthy woman he helped. As punishment, Junior was forced to walk home, 11 miles away.
1. Corrado John Soprano I (c1900-?) b. Avellino, Campania, stonemason, emigrated 1910
Mariangela Soprano née D'Agostino (c1900-?)
2. Corrado John Soprano II (c1931) aka "Uncle Junior", b. NJ; DiMeo Crime Family
2. Ercoli Soprano II (c1932-?) Institutionalized
2. Giovanni Francis Soprano (c1934-1986), aka "Johnny Boy", aka John b. NJ; DiMeo Crime Family
Livia Soprano née Pollio (c1929-2001), b. Providence, Rhode Island
3. Janice Soprano (c1957) "Parvati Wasatch"
Eugene - Janice Soprano's first husband, from Quebec
4. Harpo "Hal" Soprano (c1980)
Robert Baccalieri II (c1964-2007) - widower to Karen Baccalieri; DiMeo Crime Family
4. Robert Baccalieri III (c1992) - from father's marriage to Karen Baccalieri
4. Sophia Baccalieri (c1995) - from father's marriage to Karen Baccalieri
4. Domenica Baccalieri (c2005)
3. Anthony John "Tony" Soprano I (1959) b. Newark, New Jersey; DiMeo Crime Family
Carmela Soprano née De Angelis (c1960) b. NJ
4. Meadow Mariangela Soprano (c1982) b. NJ
4. Anthony John Soprano II (c1986) b. NJ
3. Barbara Giglione née Soprano (c1961) b. NJ
Thomas Giglione II
4. Tommy Giglione Jr.
4. Alyssa Giglione
Anthony John Soprano, Sr. is the main character in
the Soprano Family Tree, played by James Gandolfini, is a fictional character on the HBO TV series The Sopranos. The series' exceedingly complex protagonist, he is the only character to appear in every episode of the show. He is the de facto Boss of the DiMeo Crime Family.
Tony was born on August 24, 1960, to Livia and "Johnny Boy" Soprano. Tony grew up living with his mother, father, and two sisters Janice and Barbara in the Ironbound in Newark, New Jersey. His father was always involved in crime and Tony recalls some of his activities in flashbacks on the show.